Last updated December 18, 2020
Serhii Yukhymovych Oharkov, FOP
6/463 Dobrovoltsiv Lane
Dnipro, 49106 Ukraine
Registration number: 2022700137
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
You may visit our site anonymously although cookies are used to identify your session.
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Gimpsy Account. We collect first name, last name, nickname and email addresses.
Social Media Login Data. We may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Google or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS below.
Geolocation. We use your geolocation data to provide you with the most relevant search results. We never do this implicitly: to share us with your location you should:
- Press “globe” icon near the search field;
- Allow your browser to share geolocation data with us.
By passing these steps you explicitly consent to provide us with your location. This consent will last the duration of your session and will terminate once the browser is closed.
Server-log-files. Due to technical reasons, in particular in order to guarantee a functioning and secure web presence, we are processing technical necessary data on accesses on our website in so-called server-log-files. Your browser is transmitting those automatically to us:
- IP address;
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- Websites you visited before ours;
- Time of server request;
- Amount of data sent;
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) and are only used for evaluation and improvement of our website. This information is only transmitted to our Website provider. A connection or aggregation of these data with other data sources does not take place. In case our website is used in an illegal way, we reserve the right to examine the data subsequently. The processing of data is based on our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para 1 lit. f GDPR to provide for a technical flawless presentation and optimization of our website.
Data is deleted after fulfilling its purpose, normally within a few days. In case there is a need to store data as evidence, the data will be stored until the issue is resolved.
Cookies. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies.
End User Data. When you as a website visitor (End User) submit a consent form, the following data is automatically logged at Gimpsy:
- The End User’s IP number in anonymized form (last three digits are set to ‘0’).
- The date and time of the consent.
- User agent of the End User’s browser.
- The URL from which the consent was submitted.
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key value.
- The End User’s consent state, serving as proof of consent.
The key is also saved in the End User’s browser in the first party cookie so that the website can automatically read and respect the End User’s consent on all subsequent page requests and future End User sessions for up to 12 months. Gimpsy uses the key only for proof of consent and does not associate it with your personal information such as name or email.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to register or login using your third party social media account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS for further information.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
3. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Google or Facebook logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address and profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Our Services require only your name and e-mail. If accessible, we use also nickname and profile picture.
We integrated social media login with the following providers:
4. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. HOW DO WE STORE AND KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. We store your information at Time4VPS who handles all network and hardware maintenance, security, and data backups. Their TIER III data center located in the Republic of Lithuania (EU) implements RAID arrays that helps protect all your information. We store daily backups during 2 weeks on two physically different servers that guarantee your information will not be lost.
To protect our web server from hacker attack we use a wide range of tools including but not limited to two-factor authentication, firewall, watchdog.
Please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. DO WE TRANSFER DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We can transfer data internationally in some cases, but we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely.
By submitting personal data, you agree to such transfer, storing and processing as described above, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside the EEA.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data, share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
9. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Website Hosting
- Invoice and Billing
- User Account Registration and Authentication
Google Sign-in, Facebook login, BitBucket Authentication, GitHub Authentication.
10. CAN I GET ACCESS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES?
You may access other third-party services through Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
11. MARKETING AND THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING
In Short: Gimpsy is advert-free.
We do not collaborate with any third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services, therefore we do not give your data to third-party companies for marketing purposes.
We do not send you e-mails about our products and services, nor those of third-party companies; we may, if necessary, send you service-related emails for administration and use of your account.
We use self-hosted Plausible Analytics solution to track the usage of Gimpsy. This is done without collecting any personal data or personally identifiable information (PII), without using cookies and while respecting the privacy of the website visitors. Please read their data policy for details.
13. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
In Short: You can change account information at any time. Other personal information is accessible by request.
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please create a ticket. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Account information: If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account, you can log into your account and update your name and e-mail.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
15. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
In Short: Currently we do not support the DNT feature but will do so when standard technology is finalized.
16. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
17. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
18. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can contact us:
- by email email@example.com
- by phone number +380(98)6969359
- by mail:
Serhii Yukhymovych Oharkov, FOP
6/463 Dobrovoltsiv Lane
Dnipro, 49106 Ukraine